At a certain age, it can be difficult to navigate daily life or visit friends. You shouldn’t have to struggle, but you shouldn’t have to settle for less either. Retirement and nursing homes just don’t cut it. You need a trusted retirement community in St. Tammany Parish. Such as: The Windsor!
For example, when we ask our residents why they choose The Windsor, they often have one thing to say: They care about their residents. And it’s true! Above all, our residents’ happiness and safety are our highest priorities. So check out what we offer and find your place in our thriving community!
Offering More Than A Retirement Home In St. Tammany
These aren’t your run-of-the-mill, crowded retirement homes. We offer luxurious, spacious rooms for our residents. Each room offers two separate versions. That means two studios, two one-bedrooms, and two two-bedrooms. And each offers à la carte services for those who need additional help. Check out our gallery to see more of these apartments.
In addition to our spacious floor plans, our residents have so many privileges it’s hard to keep track of them sometimes. We offer assistance in the following ways:
- Transportation. To appointments or to the store, reliable transportation is regularly available for residents.
- Security. Our residents’ safety is our top priority! Controlled building access and check-in services allow for a safer environment for all.
- Maintenance. Our maintenance services ensure your home will look its absolute best.
- Housekeeping. Weekly light housekeeping is available for each resident, as well as a community laundry room on every floor.
- Health Services. Staffed 24 hours daily!
- Activities. These change every day! Enjoy activities such as exercise classes, arts and crafts, games, movies, and more.
- Chapel. Many of our residents are religious. Therefore, we offer a convenient, beautiful place to worship.
We also have a beauty salon for an extra fee. Residents are taken care of when they live with us. There’s never a shortage of helpful services and things to do!
Need Assisted Living?
Needing some extra help is not a problem at the Windsor. On top of our awesome amenities, each resident has the option to add additional assisted living help. Some of these services include:
- Walking Assistance
- Laundry Services
- Light Evening Meals
- Medication Reminders
Of course, you can customize your experience however you see fit. Stop or start specific services whenever needed, or get the entire assisted living package and save yourself some money. Additionally, there’s no need to worry about people finding out you are getting assisted services. We ensure that all assisted living services are done in the privacy of your apartment. Assisted living is not segregated from the community, but rather provided in the privacy of your apartment. Because your business should remain YOUR business.
It Takes A Community…
Home is where the heart is, and we sure do have heart. Resident care is important to us, not only in health, but happiness. Don’t settle for a new retirement home in St. Tammany. Join a community of like-minded individuals at The Windsor! Feel free to call at (985) 624-8040 or use our contact page if you have any questions for us. Schedule your tour today to see your new home.