As you’ve gotten older, simple tasks may feel that they take more and more effort. Or perhaps you’re unable to do certain things without help, like bathing or taking medications. There’s no shame in this and you don’t have to weather it alone. Living in senior assisted living near New Orleans will change your life for the better.
What Assisted Living Can Do For You
Deciding to live in an assisted living community is a big step to take. Moving is always a big deal, after all. But it shouldn’t be a hard decision to make. The right place will provide the following:
- Professional Assistance. Make sure to check out reviews before choosing a new home. You want professionally trained, qualified staff to help take care of you.
- Customizing Your Services. Our å la carte menu is a list of various assisted living services. Feel free to pick and choose depending on your need each month.
- 24-Hour Care. When living with family or on your own, you cannot get help at any hour of the day.
- Privacy. Overall, you do deserve your privacy. Some residents are ashamed to need the extra help and we’re more than willing to accommodate.
Senior assisted living near New Orleans is an easier choice when it’s all laid out like this. But don’t just take our word for it. Our residents and their families have nothing but great things to say.
Benefits Of Senior Living Communities
Of course, living in these communities has its own benefits as well! That is to say, the extra assistance is only one great aspect. Together, you or your loved one will be overjoyed with the additional benefits of the move. Some great qualities include:
- Activities of All Kinds. We like to keep our residents busy. At The Windsor, you’ll never have a shortage of things to do and our schedules change every week.
- Delicious Meals. Our professional chef is magic in the kitchen! Providing each resident with their daily meals, Matt Standefer thinks up new, healthy dishes each day.
- Fewer Responsibilities. In a community like this, you don’t have to worry about as many things. Landscaping and certain bills, for example, are things of the past.
- Reliable Transportation. At The Windsor, we offer two forms of transportation for our residents. Medical transportation for appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays and weekly social transportation. The latter is for trips such as errands and activities.
- Peer Support. Humans are a social species no matter our age. Being solitary for long periods of time can cause bouts of depression. Over time, this depression can affect our bodies as well. With peer support, you’ll be engaged and have a whole community of like-minded peers behind you.
Live To The Fullest With Senior Assisted Living Near New Orleans
There’s no shame in needing the help and you’ll have a great community behind you as a result. Interested? Contact The Windsor Senior Living Community today to get started on your next big chapter of life.
Have a question or two for our talented staff? Feel free to call (985) 624-8040 or to use our online contact page. On the other hand, are you ready to find your new home? Schedule a tour with us and we can show you what you’ve been missing! Live life knowing that you’ll be taken care of.