As adults, there are certain things we don’t think about often enough. One of them is when the care of a loved one is more than we can provide ourselves. When your loved one needs the monitoring of a professional in the Covington area you can count on the staff and facilities of The Windsor Senior Living Community. We provide a variety of independent and assisted living options to help with the inevitable transition when the time comes.
Independent Living Packages
Our independent living packages are perfect for the resident who may require just a little assistance in the beginning. We offer both one-bedroom layouts and two-bedroom layouts depending on your needs. Our phase one floor plans consist of three options:
- A 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio apartment at 511 square feet
- A 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment at 617 square feet
- A 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at 877 square feet
Packages start at $2,500 a month and include:
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily 5-Course Lunch
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Daily Resident Check-ins
- Included Satellite TV, Water, Sewer, Trash Pick-up
- Scheduled Medical and Social Transportation
- Light Housekeeping Once a Week
- Social Activities
- Security System and Camera Monitored Entrances
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities on Each Floor
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Chapel Services and Bible Studies
Know that your loved one is taken care of no matter their needs. For residents needing additional care, within the independent living service we offer an array of a-la-carte amenities to choose from, including:
- Medication Assistance (one to four times per day)
- Bathing and Dressing Assistance
- Ambulation Assistance
- Extended Personal Assistance
- Visual Check-Ups
- Scheduled Blood Pressure Checks
- Food Services Light Evening Meal
All of these additional services can be purchased by a resident as needed. This makes things much easier, as well as prevents wasting money on amenities that aren’t yet necessary. Though we believe our offerings speak for themselves, you don’t have to take our word for it. Listen to the testimonials of some of our residents and we hope to hear from you soon.
Contact The Windsor For A Tour
Whatever your unique situation, this decision is a big one. Choose the independent living center Covington trusts. Our staff wants to make you or your loved one feel at home from the beginning. We are waiting to take your call at 985.624.8040 to answer any questions you might have about our facility and what we have to offer.
Are you ready to take the next step in the decision-making process? Then do yourself a favor and fill out a brief contact form and schedule a tour of our beautiful grounds. For any additional questions that you might have, check out the FAQ section of our website or send us a brief message via our contact page. We look forward to seeing your at The Windsor Senior soon!